Slated by Teri Terry Questions
The end of the book doesn't end with a 'they lived happily ever after' it leaves you wondering and thinking. This is because Slated is a trilogy
I was reminded a lot of
the hunger games, because they are both dystopian novels, set in the future and
both have out of control governments.
The best thing about
this book is that it feels like you are going on an adventure with the main
character Kyla. Kyla isn't like the rest of the people who got slated,
something is different with her which means that she asks more questions than
is good for her, this leads her to go on a search to find out who she was
before the government wiped her of her memories.
I wouldn't know how to
describe the characters in this book; they are really very complex and tricky
to understand unless you have read Slated. Teri Terry does this by making the
characters so complex that they feel very realistic.
One of the best things about the
book is how I never knew who was trustworthy and who wasn’t. Someone who was a
stereotypical bad guy could be secretly good and someone who appeared so good
you knew they must be evil, may actually be good. Truly, I never knew what to
think about them, and I absolutely loved that.

No comments:
Post a Comment