What is your response and why?
My response to this book was instant, I was engaged in what I was reading and hooked from the first paragraph.I was hooked because the author used descriptive writing
What do you learn and how?
I learnt that this book is also very similar to our world we live in today. People are made up of core belifes weither it's being selfess, brave, intelligent, kind, or honest, this are the prime beliefs in this book.
Were you reminded of anything else you have read and why?
Yes, this book reminded me
of The Hunger Games. Both of these books are dystopian novels, and are set in a
messed up future of our world.
Things you need to know before you read the book:
The city is split into four districts, Amity, Abnegation,Dauntless and Erudite.
Amity
Demeanour: Kind, caring
Values: Kindness
Beliefs: Living
in peace with one another,against aggression, kind, loving and free
Abnegation Demeanour: Reserved/ unassuming,to not draw attention, lack of vanity Values: Selflessness, protecting yourself from vanity, greed and envy. Beliefs: Be selfless in every way
My response to this book was instant, I was engaged in what I was reading and hooked from the first paragraph.I was hooked because the author used descriptive writing
What do you learn and how?
I learnt that this book is also very similar to our world we live in today. People are made up of core belifes weither it's being selfess, brave, intelligent, kind, or honest, this are the prime beliefs in this book.
Were you reminded of anything else you have read and why?
Yes, this book reminded me
of The Hunger Games. Both of these books are dystopian novels, and are set in a
messed up future of our world.
Things you need to know before you read the book:
The city is split into four districts, Amity, Abnegation,Dauntless and Erudite.
Amity
Demeanour: Kind, caring
Values: Kindness
Beliefs: Living
in peace with one another,against aggression, kind, loving and free
Abnegation Demeanour: Reserved/ unassuming,to not draw attention, lack of vanity Values: Selflessness, protecting yourself from vanity, greed and envy. Beliefs: Be selfless in every way
Amity
Demeanour: Kind, caringValues: Kindness
Beliefs: Living in peace with one another,against aggression, kind, loving and free




No comments:
Post a Comment